A Sorcerer and a Gentleman
A Sorcerer and a Gentleman is a Quest in Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire.
- Help Serafen uncover information on Remaro at Fort Deadlight.
- Question Udyne at the Luminous Bathhouse in Neketaka.
- Head to Sayuka and search for any sign of Remaro or where he's gone.
- Claim the bounty on Remaro.
- This quest begins in Fort Deadlight and only if you have Serafen with you.
- While exploring the fort, he will stop you and bring up Remaro. Agree to help find the person to start the quest.
- Head inside the Court and speak with Syri to learn about Remaro. To do this, you need to calm Syri down first, but there are several dialogue options to do so. The easiest one is to keep picking the prompts that encourage Serafen to apologize to her. Syri will eventually tell you Remaro is gone, but his former bedroom is in the back and you can investigate it. To reach the bedroom, you will either need to fight through a lot of enemies, or simply complete the Blow the Man Down quest. The bedroom is right behind the tavern area and a dialogue will trigger as soon as you walk in. After listening to Serafen, your next goal is to reach Neketaka.
- When you are at Neketaka with Serafen in your team,Serafen will notice a boat captained by a famous shiphunter named Malnaj. You may decide to give the info of Remaro if she approaches you.
- The Bathhouse is in Periki's Overlook district, so once you arrive, enter the bathhouse and you'll spot Udyne by the pool. Speak to her, and insist she helps by telling her Remaro was like family. She will finally tell you everything, and point you towards Sayuka.
- Sail to Sayuka, you will find Remaro at the port. You can either let him go, take his head for bounty or let Malnaj kill him.