Assassin is a Subclass in Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire. Subclasses are a specialization of a main Class, and can be mixed for Multiclassing. The name of the resulting mix will be the same as it would have been for the primary class, regardless of the subclass you have taken.
"Assassins train to strike opponents who are completely unaware of their presence, often killing a hapless victim in a single blow. However, assassins are even more fragile than other rogues, making them vulnerable in toe-to-toe fights."
Assassin Subclass Information
- Gain Assassinate passive. From Stealth, attacks receive +4 Penetration, +25 Accuracy and +50% Critical Hit Damage.
- All Damage received is increased by 15%
Assassin Tips & Notes
- See Builds for ideas on how to create strong characters
- Assassins can hit harder than just about any class in the game.
- Be sure to take abilities that increase the likelihood of Critical Hits to take full advantage of the Subclass.
- Take abilities like Smoke Veil that make you invisible to get this bonus after combat has begun.
- Have your Assassin begin each fight by taking down a single target.
- The Subclass bonus does apply to ranged attacks, and Rogue Abilities can be used at range.
Ancient ♦ Animist ♦ Arcane Archer ♦ Ascendant ♦ Beckoner ♦ Beguiler ♦ Bellower ♦ Berath ♦ Berserker ♦ Black Jacket ♦ Bleak Walkers ♦ Blood Mage ♦ Conjurer ♦ Corpse-Eater ♦ Darcozzi Paladini ♦ Debonaire ♦ Devoted ♦ Enchanter ♦ Eothas ♦ Evoker ♦ Forbidden Fist ♦ Fury ♦ Fury Shaper ♦ Ghost Heart ♦ Goldpact Knights ♦ Harvester of Gaun ♦ Helwalker ♦ Illusionist ♦ Kind Wayfarers ♦ Lifegiver ♦ Mage Slayer ♦ Magran ♦ Nalpazca ♦ Psion ♦ Rymrgand ♦ Sharpshooter ♦ Shattered Pillar ♦ Shifter ♦ Skaen ♦ Skald ♦ Soul Blade ♦ Stalker ♦ Stormspeaker ♦ Streetfighter ♦ Tactician ♦ The Shieldbearers of St. Elcga ♦ The Steel Garrote ♦ Transmuter ♦ Trickster ♦ Troubadour ♦ Unbroken ♦ Wael ♦ Watershaper ♦ Wild Mind ♦ Woedica