Bleak Walkers is a Subclass in Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire. Subclasses are a specialization of a main Class, and can be mixed for Multiclassing. The name of the resulting mix will be the same as it would have been for the primary class, regardless of the subclass you have taken.
"Dreaded for their mercilessness and cruelty, paladins of the Bleak Walkers believe that extreme brutality in warfare brings conflict to a swift close. To maintain their reputation for unrelenting savagery, the Bleak Walkers never give quarter and never abdandon the field, even if their employers command them to."
Bleak Walkers Subclass Information
- Gain Flames of Devotion. Flames of Devotion deals additional +12% Corrode damage (Black Flames) and applies the Sickened Affliction to targets, reducing their Constitution by -5 and incoming healing by -25%.
Favored Dispositions: Aggressive & Cruel
Disfavored Dispositions: Benevolent & Diplomatic
Bleak Walkers Tips & Notes
- See Builds for ideas on how to create strong characters
- Bleak Walkers have the strongest damage potential of all Paladin Sublclasses.
- Flames of Devotion can be used at range, so is viable for casters and ranged players.
- Because Flames of Devotion grants +10 Accuracy, Bleak Walkers do not need to invest in Perception and can actually have a negative score and be ok.
Ancient ♦ Animist ♦ Arcane Archer ♦ Ascendant ♦ Assassin ♦ Beckoner ♦ Beguiler ♦ Bellower ♦ Berath ♦ Berserker ♦ Black Jacket ♦ Blood Mage ♦ Conjurer ♦ Corpse-Eater ♦ Darcozzi Paladini ♦ Debonaire ♦ Devoted ♦ Enchanter ♦ Eothas ♦ Evoker ♦ Forbidden Fist ♦ Fury ♦ Fury Shaper ♦ Ghost Heart ♦ Goldpact Knights ♦ Harvester of Gaun ♦ Helwalker ♦ Illusionist ♦ Kind Wayfarers ♦ Lifegiver ♦ Mage Slayer ♦ Magran ♦ Nalpazca ♦ Psion ♦ Rymrgand ♦ Sharpshooter ♦ Shattered Pillar ♦ Shifter ♦ Skaen ♦ Skald ♦ Soul Blade ♦ Stalker ♦ Stormspeaker ♦ Streetfighter ♦ Tactician ♦ The Shieldbearers of St. Elcga ♦ The Steel Garrote ♦ Transmuter ♦ Trickster ♦ Troubadour ♦ Unbroken ♦ Wael ♦ Watershaper ♦ Wild Mind ♦ Woedica