|Quest Type||Faction Quest|
The Adra Realm
Poko Kohara ruins
270 ~ 460 EXP
Destroy the pillar:
- Disrupt the luminous adra at Poko Kohara.
- Return to Atsura at Imperial Command in the Brass Citadel.
- In order to complete this quest, you need to finish The Storms of Poko Kohara.
- If you sabotaged to the great pillar in The Storms of Poko Kohara, you will gain a positive reputation with the RDC, and 1,250.
- Otherwise, you get a negative reputation of RDC as well as minor positive reputation by either choosing:
- "Now that I have their trust. Imagine what I can do with that." or;
- Pass a skill check of Bluff (4) - "My powers don't work that way. There was nothing I could do."'
- Dim Prospects
- Atsura has asked me to thwart the Vailian Trading Company's plans for Poko Kohara.
- Disrupt the luminous adra at Poko Kohara
- Atsura, grand secretary of the Royal Deadfire Company, wants me to impede the Vailians' progress at Poko Kohara. To that end, he's asked me to find a way to render the luminous adra there unusable. He didn't provide specific instructions, but the details may become clearer when I see the site for myself.
- Return to Atsura at Imperial Command in the Brass Citadel
- Atsura will want to know what happened at Poko Kohara.
- Atsura was pleased to hear that I'd destroyed the luminous adra pillar at Poko Kohara. He was intrigued at the effect on the local storms, as well.
- Atsura was disappointed to hear that I'd restored the luminous adra at Poko Kohara. However, he was intrigued at the effect on the local storms.
- The Royal Deadfire Company wants nothing more to do with me, so I won't be reporting back to them anytime soon.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!