Enchanter is a Subclass in Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire. Subclasses are a specialization of a main Class, and can be mixed for Multiclassing. The name of the resulting mix will be the same as it would have been for the primary class, regardless of the subclass you have taken.
"Enchanters focus on magic that bedazzles or confuses foes, but are unable to cast Illusion or Transmutation spells."
Enchanter Subclass Information
- +1 Power Level with Enchanting Spells.
- Gain "Free Action" passive: Once per encounter, when the wizard is affected by a Dexterity Affliction, they will clear that effect and become temporarily immune to Dexterity Afflictions.
- Lose access to spells from Illusion and Transmutation schools.
- +10% Recovery Time for Wizard Spells not of the Enchanting School.
Enchanter Tips & Notes
- See Builds for ideas on how to create strong characters
- Enchanting spells generally have extremely short Cast Times (0.4s), making them viable for melee combat.
- Most Enchanting spells target the caster specifically.
- Many Enchanting spells are defensive, making the Wizard much harder to kill.
- Eldritch Aim gives the same Inspiration as Disciplined Barrage, and they do not stack.
Ancient ♦ Animist ♦ Arcane Archer ♦ Ascendant ♦ Assassin ♦ Beckoner ♦ Beguiler ♦ Bellower ♦ Berath ♦ Berserker ♦ Black Jacket ♦ Bleak Walkers ♦ Blood Mage ♦ Conjurer ♦ Corpse-Eater ♦ Darcozzi Paladini ♦ Debonaire ♦ Devoted ♦ Eothas ♦ Evoker ♦ Forbidden Fist ♦ Fury ♦ Fury Shaper ♦ Ghost Heart ♦ Goldpact Knights ♦ Harvester of Gaun ♦ Helwalker ♦ Illusionist ♦ Kind Wayfarers ♦ Lifegiver ♦ Mage Slayer ♦ Magran ♦ Nalpazca ♦ Psion ♦ Rymrgand ♦ Sharpshooter ♦ Shattered Pillar ♦ Shifter ♦ Skaen ♦ Skald ♦ Soul Blade ♦ Stalker ♦ Stormspeaker ♦ Streetfighter ♦ Tactician ♦ The Shieldbearers of St. Elcga ♦ The Steel Garrote ♦ Transmuter ♦ Trickster ♦ Troubadour ♦ Unbroken ♦ Wael ♦ Watershaper ♦ Wild Mind ♦ Woedica