Engwithan Waystation is a location in Pillars of Eternity 2.
Notes & Tips
- You can access this place from Poko Kohara ruins.
- This location has 3 levels.
- The room to the left of entrance has a lot of traps. But you can find a hidden door to the shrine.
- At the second level, if you have enough mechanics skill, you can lockpick the door to get to the starcase.
- The tomb at second level has hidden enemies.
- At second level, there is a wall can be destroyed by shooting the gunpowders at the Collopsed hall.
- At third level, you can find a paper on Beza's body, it's related to The Storms of Poko Kohara.
- To disable the trap at third level, attack the batteries.
- Location: ??
- Recommended Level: ??