Evoker is a Subclass in Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire. Subclasses are a specialization of a main Class, and can be mixed for Multiclassing. The name of the resulting mix will be the same as it would have been for the primary class, regardless of the subclass you have taken.
"Evokers devote all of their energy toward destructive energy magic, but are unable to cast Transmutation or Conjuration spells."
Evoker Subclass Information
- +2 Power Level with Evocation Spells.
- Your evocation spells have a small chance to "echo", reapplying their damage and effects to their targets again, instantly (15% chance to repeat attacks after 0.1 sec with Evocation spells).
- Lose access to spells from Transmutation and Conjuration schools.
- +10% Recovery Time for Wizard Spells not of the Evocation School.
Evoker Tips & Notes
- See Builds for ideas on how to create strong characters
- Evokers generally deal the most damage of any of the Wizard Subclasses.
- Evokers can still use Enchanting spells, meaning they can buff between Evocation spells
- A few Evocation spells do not have Accuracy and thus, cannot miss.
- A few Evocation spells have almost no Cast Time, making them viable in melee combat.
Ancient ♦ Animist ♦ Arcane Archer ♦ Ascendant ♦ Assassin ♦ Beckoner ♦ Beguiler ♦ Bellower ♦ Berath ♦ Berserker ♦ Black Jacket ♦ Bleak Walkers ♦ Blood Mage ♦ Conjurer ♦ Corpse-Eater ♦ Darcozzi Paladini ♦ Debonaire ♦ Devoted ♦ Enchanter ♦ Eothas ♦ Forbidden Fist ♦ Fury ♦ Fury Shaper ♦ Ghost Heart ♦ Goldpact Knights ♦ Harvester of Gaun ♦ Helwalker ♦ Illusionist ♦ Kind Wayfarers ♦ Lifegiver ♦ Mage Slayer ♦ Magran ♦ Nalpazca ♦ Psion ♦ Rymrgand ♦ Sharpshooter ♦ Shattered Pillar ♦ Shifter ♦ Skaen ♦ Skald ♦ Soul Blade ♦ Stalker ♦ Stormspeaker ♦ Streetfighter ♦ Tactician ♦ The Shieldbearers of St. Elcga ♦ The Steel Garrote ♦ Transmuter ♦ Trickster ♦ Troubadour ♦ Unbroken ♦ Wael ♦ Watershaper ♦ Wild Mind ♦ Woedica
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!