|Quest Type||Faction Quest|
|Region||Deadfire - Northeast|
|Location||Ori o Koīki
Gain the favour of the Wahaki tribe:
Fail to gain support from the Wahaki tribe:
Fruitful Alliance is a Quest in Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire. This is a Huana faction quest, Queen Onekaza has asked me to recruit the Wahaki tribe to her cause. Though confrontational and divisive, she feels that the tribe will prove a critical ally in the contentious days ahead.
- Travel to Ori o Koīki to speak with the Wahaki chieftain.
- Speak with the Wahaki chieftain.
- Deal with the Crookspur slavers.
- Return to Ori o Koīki.
- Return to Queen Onekaza.
- Speak to Ruāsare about an alliance.
- Travel to Ori o Koīki, use the phrases given by Queen Onekaza to let the guards allowing you to enter. (Over crumbling mountains, across blighted seas. )
- Agree to help Wahaki chieftain deal with the slavers. (this is mutually exclusive with Tip of the Spear)
- Sail to Crookspur and kill Master Kua. Then report to Wahaki chieftain. You need to pass a skill check (4 Streetwise / 5 Diplomacy) for her to accept the authority of the Queen.
- Return to Queen Onekaza. (Note you can have only 1 ally)
- Fruitful Alliance
- Queen Onekaza has asked me to recruit the Wahaki tribe to her cause. Though confrontational and divisive, she feels that the tribe will prove a critical ally in the contentious days ahead.
- Travel to Ori o Koīki to speak with the Wahaki chieftain
- The tribe can be found on Ori o Koīki, a fiercely protected island of dense jungle, to the northwest of Neketaka.
- The queen cautioned me that the Wahaki have a violent history and have done terrible things to survive the Deadfire's volatile climate.
- Ori o Koīki - the "Cursed Land of Corpses" - is named for the abundance of koīki (corpsefruit) trees and rumors of Engwithan ruins in the deeper jungle.
- The queen told me the passphrase that will identify her herald to the Wahaki. It is "over crumbling mountains, across blighted seas."
- The queen intends to unite the Huana into the imperial power they were in days of old.
- Speak with the Wahaki Chieftain
- Now that I have arrived on Ori o Koīki, the Wahaki chieftain may want to hear Onekaza's offer.
- Deal with the Crookspur Slavers
- Ruāsare asked me to dispatch the slavers of Crookspur, an island to the northwest of Neketaka. This was her condition for earning the trust of the Wahaki.
- Return to Ori o Koīki
- Now that the Crookspur slavers have been dealt with it, Ruāsare will want to learn of my progress.
- Return to Queen Onekaza
- Now that I have forged an alliance with the Wahaki, Queen Onekaza will desire my full report.
- The Wahaki tribe will not be fighting alongside the Kahanga any time soon. Though she may not be pleased, Queen Onekaza will want to hear of it.
- Speak to Ruāsare about an alliance
- I need to return to Ori o Koīki and propose the offer of an alliance between the Wahaki and the Huana to Ruāsare.
- Somebody critical to the completion of this quest has been killed
- I succeeded in recruiting the Wahaki to Queen Onekaza's cause. The Huana's strength in the Deadfire should grow significantly.
- Negotiations with the Wahaki turned violent. The tribe will not be joining Queen Onekaza's cause.
- My negotiations with the Wahaki were unsuccessful. Queen Onekaza will have to do without the tribe's aid.