Fury is a Subclass in Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire. Subclasses are a specialization of a main Class, and can be mixed for Multiclassing. The name of the resulting mix will be the same as it would have been for the primary class, regardless of the subclass you have taken.
"Furies embrace storms as the essential wild spirit of nature. Instead of spiritshifting into an animal form, furies transform themselves into a storm blight. Despite their name, furies are not known for being particularly violent, but are known for being loud, boisterous, and generally impossible to shut up."
Fury Subclass Information
- Instead of an animal form, Furies spiritshift into a storm blight.
- Elemental druid spells gain +20% range and +1 Penetration.
- Killing an enemy while spiritshifted extends the duration of the shift.
- Automatically learns following spells: Dancing Bolts, Burst of Summer Flame, Returning Storm, Hail Storm, Relentless Storm, Sunlance, Weather the Storm, Avenging Storm, Great Maelstrom
- Cannot cast Rejuvenation spells.
Fury Tips & Notes
- See Builds for ideas on how to create strong characters
- Fury Druids can only Spiritshift into Storm Blights, giving them access to Storm's Rage and Shifting Storm
- Killing an enemy while Spiritshifted extends the Duration by ??
- Since Furies lose access to Rejuvenation spells, they cannot heal effectively unless they Multiclass.
- Furies use a Two-Handed weapon that does Shock Damage when Spiritshifted. This is affected by Two-Handed Style.
- Unlike the Spirit Animals, Furies can attack at a 10m range when shifted.
Ancient ♦ Animist ♦ Arcane Archer ♦ Ascendant ♦ Assassin ♦ Beckoner ♦ Beguiler ♦ Bellower ♦ Berath ♦ Berserker ♦ Black Jacket ♦ Bleak Walkers ♦ Blood Mage ♦ Conjurer ♦ Corpse-Eater ♦ Darcozzi Paladini ♦ Debonaire ♦ Devoted ♦ Enchanter ♦ Eothas ♦ Evoker ♦ Forbidden Fist ♦ Fury Shaper ♦ Ghost Heart ♦ Goldpact Knights ♦ Harvester of Gaun ♦ Helwalker ♦ Illusionist ♦ Kind Wayfarers ♦ Lifegiver ♦ Mage Slayer ♦ Magran ♦ Nalpazca ♦ Psion ♦ Rymrgand ♦ Sharpshooter ♦ Shattered Pillar ♦ Shifter ♦ Skaen ♦ Skald ♦ Soul Blade ♦ Stalker ♦ Stormspeaker ♦ Streetfighter ♦ Tactician ♦ The Shieldbearers of St. Elcga ♦ The Steel Garrote ♦ Transmuter ♦ Trickster ♦ Troubadour ♦ Unbroken ♦ Wael ♦ Watershaper ♦ Wild Mind ♦ Woedica