Ghost Heart is a Subclass in Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire. Subclasses are a specialization of a main Class, and can be mixed for Multiclassing. The name of the resulting mix will be the same as it would have been for the primary class, regardless of the subclass you have taken.
"Ghost Hearts are rangers whose animal companions have died but remained in the In-Between as spirits to serve their masters. Ghost Hearts can summon the spirit of their companion in combat for a limited duration."
Ghost Heart Subclass Information
- Immune to Bonded Grief. Animal Companion is immune to Engagement.
- Must actively summon Animal Companion during battle (costs Bond and has a duration)
- Companion is considered a Spirit and is affected by Spirit-targeting powers.
- Animal Companion cannot be healed (Unable to learn both Heal Pet and Revive Pet abilities).
Ghost Heart Tips & Notes
- See Builds for ideas on how to create strong characters
- Ghost Hearts cannot suffer Bonded Grief and do not need to summon their Companion.
- This is a great Subclass if you'd like to play as a ranged character, but don't want to worry about your Companion or have one at all.
Ancient ♦ Animist ♦ Arcane Archer ♦ Ascendant ♦ Assassin ♦ Beckoner ♦ Beguiler ♦ Bellower ♦ Berath ♦ Berserker ♦ Black Jacket ♦ Bleak Walkers ♦ Blood Mage ♦ Conjurer ♦ Corpse-Eater ♦ Darcozzi Paladini ♦ Debonaire ♦ Devoted ♦ Enchanter ♦ Eothas ♦ Evoker ♦ Forbidden Fist ♦ Fury ♦ Fury Shaper ♦ Goldpact Knights ♦ Harvester of Gaun ♦ Helwalker ♦ Illusionist ♦ Kind Wayfarers ♦ Lifegiver ♦ Mage Slayer ♦ Magran ♦ Nalpazca ♦ Psion ♦ Rymrgand ♦ Sharpshooter ♦ Shattered Pillar ♦ Shifter ♦ Skaen ♦ Skald ♦ Soul Blade ♦ Stalker ♦ Stormspeaker ♦ Streetfighter ♦ Tactician ♦ The Shieldbearers of St. Elcga ♦ The Steel Garrote ♦ Transmuter ♦ Trickster ♦ Troubadour ♦ Unbroken ♦ Wael ♦ Watershaper ♦ Wild Mind ♦ Woedica