Harsh Medicine is a Quest in Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire.
- Go to Delver's Row in the Gullet.
- Find drowner's lung medicine on Delver's Row.
- Give the drowner's lung medicine to Pitli in her home in the Gullet.
- Visit Pitli's Sanctuary, the priestess there is tending to sick Roparus. She wants you to find the medicine for drowner's lung.
- First, you need to find how to get in Delver's Row, the black market of The Gullet. You can learn the information from Enoi or Fyrna in the tavern. Interact with the Narrow, turn right first, then go forward until you see a merchant stall, the entrance is behind a curtain. You need to pay a toll in order to get into the Delver's Row, or force the way in.
- The Medicine you need can be purchased from Ernezzo (800 cp) in Delver's Row. If you dont want to pay him, you can kill the Spindle Man for him. But be careful, Spindle Man's guards can read your mind. Alternatively, you tell the plot to Spindle Man, he suggests you steal the medicine from Ernezzo.
- Once you have the medicine, return to Pitli, she will reward you a Halgot's Warmth (priest ring).