Illusionist is a Subclass in Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire. Subclasses are a specialization of a main Class, and can be mixed for Multiclassing. The name of the resulting mix will be the same as it would have been for the primary class, regardless of the subclass you have taken.
"Illusionists master spells that disguise and conceal, but are unable to cast Conjuration or Enchanting spells."
Illusionist Subclass Information
- +2 Power Level with Illusion Spells.
- Gain "Reflexive Mirror" passive: Once per encounter, when first attacked, automatically gain the effects of the spell "Mirrored Image".
- Lose access to spells from Conjuration and Enchanting schools.
- +10% Recovery Time for Wizard Spells not of the Illusion School.
Illusionist Tips & Notes
- See Builds for ideas on how to create strong characters
- Illusionists can buff their Deflection higher than almost any other Build.
- Llengrath’s Displaced Image is one of the best early-game tanking abilities you can get.
- Many Illusion spells have very long Durations, but little to no damage, so it is advised they pump Intellect.
Ancient ♦ Animist ♦ Arcane Archer ♦ Ascendant ♦ Assassin ♦ Beckoner ♦ Beguiler ♦ Bellower ♦ Berath ♦ Berserker ♦ Black Jacket ♦ Bleak Walkers ♦ Blood Mage ♦ Conjurer ♦ Corpse-Eater ♦ Darcozzi Paladini ♦ Debonaire ♦ Devoted ♦ Enchanter ♦ Eothas ♦ Evoker ♦ Forbidden Fist ♦ Fury ♦ Fury Shaper ♦ Ghost Heart ♦ Goldpact Knights ♦ Harvester of Gaun ♦ Helwalker ♦ Kind Wayfarers ♦ Lifegiver ♦ Mage Slayer ♦ Magran ♦ Nalpazca ♦ Psion ♦ Rymrgand ♦ Sharpshooter ♦ Shattered Pillar ♦ Shifter ♦ Skaen ♦ Skald ♦ Soul Blade ♦ Stalker ♦ Stormspeaker ♦ Streetfighter ♦ Tactician ♦ The Shieldbearers of St. Elcga ♦ The Steel Garrote ♦ Transmuter ♦ Trickster ♦ Troubadour ♦ Unbroken ♦ Wael ♦ Watershaper ♦ Wild Mind ♦ Woedica
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!