|Effects||Grants Lost in Time|
This ancient trumpet, or Kaihōa, was much prized by the Watershapers of old Ukaizo for its unique ability to direct the flow of water through music. Huana legend says that the instrument was created by the goddess Ngati as a gift to the Huana people so that they might sing in harmony with the voice of their land. One traditional Huana tale tells of a river whose course was redirected by a chorus of Kaihōa played by master Watershapers. Crafted from the wood of the strangle vine, Kaihōa produce a small range of deep, rich notes. It is warm and smooth in your hands, remarkably untouched by time.
- Lost in Time, 1 per rest ability:
- Cast Time: 6.0 sec
- Recovery Time: 2.0 sec
- Range: 8m
- Noise: Quiet
- Self: -50% Recovery Time, +50% Stride for 8.0 sec
- Foe Target: Invisible, Intargetable, Stunned for 8.0 sec | Accuracy vs. Will
- In turn-based mode, this ability last for 1 turn.
- The Shattered Passage: dropped by the soul of an aumaua woman on a way to The Drowned Kingdom portal.