Kind Wayfarers is a Subclass in Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire. Subclasses are a specialization of a main Class, and can be mixed for Multiclassing. The name of the resulting mix will be the same as it would have been for the primary class, regardless of the subclass you have taken.
"A charitable order of knights-errant who assist troubled travelers and celebrate kindness, condemning deception and malice even when dealing with their enemies. The ranks of the Kind Wayfarers are filled with kith of all races and from all cultures. They can be found in any part of the Old Empires, Eastern Reach, and even the Deadfire."
Kind Wayfarers Subclass Information
Kind Wayfarers Tips & Notes
- See Builds for ideas on how to create strong characters
- Increasing Might doesn't seem to increase the healing Flames of Devotion does.
- The healing is done in an AoE around the caster, not the target, so it can be used at range to heal ranged characters.
- Kind Wayfarers do heal themselves as well, with Flames of Devotion.
- If Multiclassed with a Berserker, this Subclass can help to offset some of the friendly damage you will do.
- Since Flames of Devotion is a Full Attack, the healing effect will trigger twice if dual-wielding.
Animist ♦ Ascendant ♦ Assassin ♦ Beckoner ♦ Beguiler ♦ Berath ♦ Berserker ♦ Black Jacket ♦ Bleak Walkers ♦ Conjurer ♦ Corpse-Eater ♦ Darcozzi Paladini ♦ Devoted ♦ Enchanter ♦ Eothas ♦ Evoker ♦ Fury ♦ Ghost Heart ♦ Goldpact Knights ♦ Harvester of Gaun ♦ Helwalker ♦ Illusionist ♦ Lifegiver ♦ Mage Slayer ♦ Magran ♦ Nalpazca ♦ Rymrgand ♦ Sharpshooter ♦ Shattered Pillar ♦ Shifter ♦ Skaen ♦ Skald ♦ Soul Blade ♦ Stalker ♦ Stormspeaker ♦ Streetfighter ♦ The Shieldbearers of St. Elcga ♦ Transmuter ♦ Trickster ♦ Troubadour ♦ Unbroken ♦ Wael ♦ Watershaper ♦ Wild Mind