Lifegiver is a Subclass in Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire. Subclasses are a specialization of a main Class, and can be mixed for Multiclassing. The name of the resulting mix will be the same as it would have been for the primary class, regardless of the subclass you have taken.
"While not pacifists, lifegiver groves tend to be the most peaceful gatherings of druids. They focus heavily on healing magic, but lack the ability to summon allies. They are commonly found in rural communities where feuds and tempers run high, such as the Dyrwood."
Lifegiver Subclass Information
- Druid Rejuvenation spells cast with +2 Power Level.
- While spiritshifted, the druid's power level bonus to Rejuvenation spells is increased to +5.
- Automatically learn the following druid spells at new power levels: Nature's Vigor, The Moon's Light, Nature's Balm, Moonwell, Cleansing Wind, Garden of Life, Nature's Bounty, Regenerate, Pollen Patch
- Cannot cast creature summon spells. After spiritshift, the druid receives a significant penalty to the power level of their Rejuvenation spells, until combat ends.
Lifegiver Tips & Notes
- See Builds for ideas on how to create strong characters
- Lifegivers gain +5 Power Level to Rejuvenation spells when shifted.
- Because Lifegivers take a -5 penalty to Rejuvenation spells once their Spiritshift has ended, they will not shift as often as other Druid Subclasses.
- Lifegivers make excellent healers because of the increased Power Level of these abilities.
- Lifegivers cannot summon Blights.
- It is recommended that you select the Cat Animal during Character Creation, because its ability increases your Action Speed by 33%, which helps you cast spells faster.
Ancient ♦ Animist ♦ Arcane Archer ♦ Ascendant ♦ Assassin ♦ Beckoner ♦ Beguiler ♦ Bellower ♦ Berath ♦ Berserker ♦ Black Jacket ♦ Bleak Walkers ♦ Blood Mage ♦ Conjurer ♦ Corpse-Eater ♦ Darcozzi Paladini ♦ Debonaire ♦ Devoted ♦ Enchanter ♦ Eothas ♦ Evoker ♦ Forbidden Fist ♦ Fury ♦ Fury Shaper ♦ Ghost Heart ♦ Goldpact Knights ♦ Harvester of Gaun ♦ Helwalker ♦ Illusionist ♦ Kind Wayfarers ♦ Mage Slayer ♦ Magran ♦ Nalpazca ♦ Psion ♦ Rymrgand ♦ Sharpshooter ♦ Shattered Pillar ♦ Shifter ♦ Skaen ♦ Skald ♦ Soul Blade ♦ Stalker ♦ Stormspeaker ♦ Streetfighter ♦ Tactician ♦ The Shieldbearers of St. Elcga ♦ The Steel Garrote ♦ Transmuter ♦ Trickster ♦ Troubadour ♦ Unbroken ♦ Wael ♦ Watershaper ♦ Wild Mind ♦ Woedica