Mapping the Archipelago: Port Maje is a Quest in Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire. For this quest, a cartographer in Queen's Berth named Sanza wishes to complete a guide to the islands of the Deadfire. However, he cannot do it on his own and asks you to help him.
- Speak to Sanza at Sanza's Map Emporium in Queen's Berth to start the side quest.
- To complete the quest, you'll need to find the islands, explore them, and name them. (Please see Locations for more information.)
- The first islands are located on the southern side of Karatapu Channel and require you to explore the Cavern of Xaur Tuk-Tuk.
- While the rest is on the south side of the Kangati Islands and will be completed once you discover the Temple of Tangaloa Ruins.
- After that's done, report back to Sanza about your findings and turn over the survey to receive your reward.
- Mapping the Archipelago: Port Maje
- Sanza, the excitable cartographer I met in Queen's Berth, wants to compile a complete guide to the islands of the Deadfire, but he can't do it on his own.
- Explore the uncharted islands around Port Maje
- Sanza, the cartographer in Queen's Berth, asked me to make a survey of the uncharted islands of the Deadfire Archipelago. He suggested I begin with the two uncharted islands to the north and south of Port Maje.
- I discovered an island inhabited by a clan of xaurips.
- I came across an island of castaways, driven to cannibalism and madness by their hunger.
- Return to Sanza
- I have charted both of the islands in this region. Sanza will want an update on my progress - and the opportunity to fill out his charts. He'll be waiting for me at his shop in Queen's Berth in Neketaka.
- Someone critical to the completion of this quest has been killed.
- I turned over my survey of the islands around Port Maje to Sanza, and received my reward.
- Temple of Tangaloa Ruins can be found in the south of Port Maje.
- Coordinates for Cavern of Xaur Tuk-Tuk: Uncharted Island (24º29' S 44º 7' E) not far from Port Maje.