Mapping the Archipelago: Razai Passage is a Quest in Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire. For this quest, a cartographer in Queen's Berth named Sanza wishes to complete a guide to the islands of the Deadfire. However, he cannot do it on his own and asks you to help him.
- Explore the islands near the Razai Passage.
- Return to Sanza.
- In order to complete the chart, you'll have to discover the Fampyr's Crypt located northeast of Crookspur and the Outcast's Respite in Hasongo. (See locations for more information.)
- Mapping the Archipelago: Razai Passage
- Sanza, the excitable cartographer I met in Queen's Berth, wants to compile a complete guide to the islands of the Deadfire, but he can't do it on his own.
- Explore the islands near the Razai Passage
- Sanza's map is nearly complete. He has one final task for me, which is to survey the islands to the west of Razai Passage. From Neketaka, I must sail northwest.
- Far to the northwest, I discovered an island boasting a strange altar.
- On a swampy island, I discovered a hut that was home to several bog witches.
- Along the rocky isles that comprise Magran's Teeth, I found a cave inhabited by Flame Naga.
- Return to Sanza
- I have completed my survey of the region. With this, Sanza can complete his project. I should find him at his shop in Queen's Berth in Neketaka and let him know.
- Someone critical to the completion of this quest has been killed.
- I have mapped the islands by Razai passage - and in so doing, completed Sanza's maritime chart of the Kahanga territories.