Mapping the Archipelago: Tikawara
|Level||7 ~ 9|
|Quest Type||Side Quest|
|Region||Queen's Berth, Neketaka|
|Location||Sanza's Map Emporium|
2,700 Total EXP
Mapping the Archipelago: Tikawara is a Quest in Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire. For this quest, a cartographer in Queen's Berth named Sanza wishes to complete a guide to the islands of the Deadfire. However, he cannot do it on his own and asks you to help him.
- Speak to Sanza in Queen's Berth
- Explore the islands around Tikawara.
- Return to Sanza.
- You'll have to find, explore and chart three islands: The Black Isles' central island, the one with the subterranean temple, and the forgotten catacomb. (See Locations for more information.) After that's done, report back to Sanza about your findings and turn over the survey to receive your reward.
- Mapping the Archipelago: Tikawara
- Sanza, the excitable cartographer I met in Queen's Berth, wants to compile a complete guide to the islands of the Deadfire, but he can't do it on his own. I've made some progress, but there's still a lot to explore.
- Explore the islands around Tikawara
- Sanza, the cartographer in Queen's Berth, asked me to make a survey of the uncharted islands of the Deadfire Archipelago. This time, he pointed me toward the islands surrounding the Huana village of Tikawara. He makes a claim of three islands forming a rough approximation of a triangle around Tikawara.
- Upon a swampy island just southeast of Neketaka, I found a crypt infested with hostile vessels.
- South of Tikawara, I discovered a strange ruin dedicated to Wael, the god of secrets.
- East of Tikawara, I found an Engwithan ruin, dedicated to the goddess Woedica.
- Return to Sanza
- I have finished surveying the region around Tikawara and can return to Sanza at his shop in Queen's Berth in Neketaka for my reward.
- Someone critical to the completion of this quest has been killed.
- I gave Sanza my information on the islands around Tikawara, and claimed my reward.
Tips & Tricks
- The Subterranean Temple can be found On an island north to the Poko Kohara.
- Coordinates for the Forgotten Catacomb: On an island between Neketaka and Tikawara 21º 13' S, 51º 16' E.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!