Mapping the Archipelago: West Wakara Reef is a Quest in Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire. For this quest, a cartographer in Queen's Berth named Sanza wishes to complete a guide to the islands of the Deadfire. However, he cannot do it on his own and asks you to help him.
- Explore the islands far to the southwest of Neketaka.
- Return to Sanza.
- Travel to the far southwest to find and explore the Ruins of Amira's Roost and the Sandswept Ruins
- After that's done, report back to Sanza about your findings and turn over the survey to receive your reward.
- Mapping the Archipelago: West Wakara Reef
- 10000 Sanza, the excitable cartographer I met in Queen's Berth, wants to compile a complete guide to the islands of the Deadfire, but he can't do it on his own. I've made some progress, but there is still much to explore.
- Explore the islands far to the southwest of Neketaka
- Sanza, the cartographer in Queen's Berth, asked me to make a survey of the uncharted islands of the Deadfire Archipelago. We've made some headway, but there's more to do. Sanza has asked me to survey the islands far to the southwest, west of the Wakara Reef and the Kangati Islands.
- I found an island of the overgrown jungle, and on it, an ancient Huana ruin overrun by Lagufaeth.
- Upon a desert island, I found a Huana ruin, filled with deadly traps.
- Return to Sanza
- I have filled in the southwestern quadrant of my map. Sanza will be eager to hear of my progress. I can find him in his shop in Queen's Berth in Neketaka.
- Someone critical to the completion of this quest has been killed.
- I mapped the islands west of the Wakara Reef and returned to Sanza with the information.
- Coordinates for Sandswept Ruins: 37° 34' S 32° 1' E
- Coordinates for Ruins of Amira's Roost: 28° 46' S 32° 26' E West of Fort Deadlight.