Sharpshooter is a Subclass in Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire. Subclasses are a specialization of a main Class, and can be mixed for Multiclassing. The name of the resulting mix will be the same as it would have been for the primary class, regardless of the subclass you have taken.
"Sharpshooters focus their attention entirely on ranged combat, relying on their animal companions to provide defense for them. Their Penetration and Accuracy with ranged weapons is superior, but they take more time to recover between attacks and have poor Deflection."
Sharpshooter Subclass Information
- 15% of the Hits convert to Crits with ranged weapons against ≥ 4m targets.
- +1 Penetration with ranged weapons against ≤ 4m distance targets.
Sharpshooter Tips & Notes
- See Builds for ideas on how to create strong characters
- Sharpshooter bonuses only apply to Ranged Weapons, so there is no need to take this Subclass if you don't plan on using one.
- Be sure to study the Weapon Abilities to see which type works for you.
Ancient ♦ Animist ♦ Arcane Archer ♦ Ascendant ♦ Assassin ♦ Beckoner ♦ Beguiler ♦ Bellower ♦ Berath ♦ Berserker ♦ Black Jacket ♦ Bleak Walkers ♦ Blood Mage ♦ Conjurer ♦ Corpse-Eater ♦ Darcozzi Paladini ♦ Debonaire ♦ Devoted ♦ Enchanter ♦ Eothas ♦ Evoker ♦ Forbidden Fist ♦ Fury ♦ Fury Shaper ♦ Ghost Heart ♦ Goldpact Knights ♦ Harvester of Gaun ♦ Helwalker ♦ Illusionist ♦ Kind Wayfarers ♦ Lifegiver ♦ Mage Slayer ♦ Magran ♦ Nalpazca ♦ Psion ♦ Rymrgand ♦ Shattered Pillar ♦ Shifter ♦ Skaen ♦ Skald ♦ Soul Blade ♦ Stalker ♦ Stormspeaker ♦ Streetfighter ♦ Tactician ♦ The Shieldbearers of St. Elcga ♦ The Steel Garrote ♦ Transmuter ♦ Trickster ♦ Troubadour ♦ Unbroken ♦ Wael ♦ Watershaper ♦ Wild Mind ♦ Woedica