Shattered Pillar is a Subclass of Monk in Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire. Subclasses are a specialization of a main Class, and can be mixed for Multiclassing. The name of the resulting mix will be the same as it would have been for the primary class, regardless of the subclass you have taken.
"Unlike other monastic orders, monks of the Shattered Pillar gain power from causing pain and harm. While not inherently sadistic, the order does attract many practitioners who delight in the suffering of others."
Shattered Pillar Subclass Information
- Gain Wounds by melee weapon damage inflicted.
- Cannot gain Wounds from damage received.
- The required threshold to gain Wounds is increased to 20.
- Max Wound limit is decreased to 5.
Shattered Pillar Tips & Notes
- See Builds for ideas on how to create strong characters
- Barbarian, Rogue and Soul Blade are all good choices because they deal very good damage, increasing the Wounds you gain.
- Perception is a little more important to Shattered Pillar Monks because they gain no Wounds if they Miss, as it's based purely on Damage dealt.
- Lesser Wounds reduces the amount of Damage you need to deal from 20 to 16 to gain a Wound.
Ancient ♦ Animist ♦ Arcane Archer ♦ Ascendant ♦ Assassin ♦ Beckoner ♦ Beguiler ♦ Bellower ♦ Berath ♦ Berserker ♦ Black Jacket ♦ Bleak Walkers ♦ Blood Mage ♦ Conjurer ♦ Corpse-Eater ♦ Darcozzi Paladini ♦ Debonaire ♦ Devoted ♦ Enchanter ♦ Eothas ♦ Evoker ♦ Forbidden Fist ♦ Fury ♦ Fury Shaper ♦ Ghost Heart ♦ Goldpact Knights ♦ Harvester of Gaun ♦ Helwalker ♦ Illusionist ♦ Kind Wayfarers ♦ Lifegiver ♦ Mage Slayer ♦ Magran ♦ Nalpazca ♦ Psion ♦ Rymrgand ♦ Sharpshooter ♦ Shifter ♦ Skaen ♦ Skald ♦ Soul Blade ♦ Stalker ♦ Stormspeaker ♦ Streetfighter ♦ Tactician ♦ The Shieldbearers of St. Elcga ♦ The Steel Garrote ♦ Transmuter ♦ Trickster ♦ Troubadour ♦ Unbroken ♦ Wael ♦ Watershaper ♦ Wild Mind ♦ Woedica