Skeleton Crew is a Tasks of Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire. The Defiant has been launched from the beach at Port Maje Island, but it still requires attention and proper repairs. However, to reach Neketaka intact, you need something more than just timber and nails. You need a crew.
- Hire 5 crews for your ship.
- You can find 4 of your original crews during the quest Helping Hands assuming you were able to save at least 4 crew members. You can hire an extra crew at Port Maje (via the Supply interface, or via Thorel in the Kraken's Eye).
- Although you need only 5 crew to complete this task. The Defiant actually needs 8 crew to be fully functional.
- Skeleton Crew
- The Defiant is ready to head back out to sea, but much of its crew is either missing or dead after the storm. I'll need to hire on more sailors to safely handle the dangers of the open sea.
- Hire five crew members for your ship
- Five crew members ought to be just enough to keep the Defiant sailing for now. I can find sailors seeking employment by speaking to tavernkeepers in any port town.
- Port Maje's harbor is due north of the beach, and makes a convenient place at which to resupply.
- One sailor down, four more to go.
- I should recruit three more sailors.
- I've got three sailors and need two more.
- I only need one more sailor.
- I've recruited enough sailors to make running my ship reasonably efficient.