Stranded is a Quest in Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire. The watcher need to repair the ship to keep hunting Eothas.
- Seek out means to repair your ship.
- Speak with Governor Clario.
- Reach the Engwithan Digsite.
- Find Oderisi
- Return to Clario
- Return to the Beach
- First, you could complete the quest Helping Hands and recruit some crew for your ship, then leave Vilario's Rest and head to Port Maje.
- When you explore the main world map, remember to collect the resources for your future adventure. You may also find some Encounters, their results depend on your character stats and abilities. (You may save/load to find the best outcome.)
- At port maje, you can buy some supplies and acquire some side quests. Once you are ready, meet the governor in his mansion. He will ask the Watcher to investigate Engwithan Digsite on his behalf, in exchange for which he'll see that the Defiant is repaired and set out to sea.
- Head to Engwithan Digsite, clear the area and save the survivors. You can learn what happened here from them.
- Explore the digsite, at the bottom of the Arena, there are some panthers. Kill them and free the researchers in the cage nearby, you will learn what happened here and find potential companion Aloth.
There is a puzzle in a room called Trial of Flame, to put out fire, you need to activate three sigils on the ground that matched the shields in previous room. (the correct sigils are top-left, top-right and bottom-left)
- Oderisi's remain's can be found in front of the Pillar of Adra. Once you touched the pillar of adra, you will be connected to Eothas. However at this point you can do nothing to stop him. When you leave the area after you activate the pillar, a group of souls will appear, asking for help. (Help them earns you reputation of Xoti, and some XP)
- Return to the governor, and report your findings. Governor Clario will arrange for a team of workers to repair the Defiant.
- The Defiant has run aground after suffering an attack by pirates, bringing a temporary halt to the hunt for Eothas.
- Seek out a means of repairing your ship
- The Defiant's suffered heavy damage. There's not much sailing to be done with the hull so battered. Most of the islands in this region are inhabited. With a little luck, I'll find some assistance nearby.
- I've found a trail leading up from the beach. There must be some kind of settlement nearby.
- I've reached Port Maje's harbor. There's some commotion going on at the town square.
- Speak with Governor Clario
- Governor Clario invited me to meet with him inside his estate at Port Maje to discuss my situation.
- Explore the island
- I'll find no help in town after slaughtering the governor. I'll have to find a way off this island on my own - not to mention some sign of where Eothas is heading. If I lose the trail now, who knows if I'll ever find it again?
- Reach the Engwithan Digsite
- The Vailian Trading Company's interests in this island center around the 'luminous adra' to be found at an Engwithan digsite not far from Port Maje. The town's animancers have not returned, and the governor would rather keep his guards close by in case the pirates stage a tactical assault. He's asked me to investigate on his behalf, in exchange for which he'll see that my ship is repaired and set out to sea. Governor Clario gave me directions to the digsite, on the eastern side of the island.
- Clario wants information on the arena, but would be especially interested in what remains of the work of Oderisi, the head animancer.
- Find Oderisi
- I've reached the digsite Clario described. Eothas has definitely been through here, which means the chances of finding anyone alive just got a lot smaller. If I can at least find Oderisi's corpse, that should be enough to satisfy Clario's request.
- The animancers suggested that Oderisi may still be somewhere in the ruins beneath the arena - along with his research notes.
- I killed the animancers. They won't be getting up to any more experiments.
- I tired of Clario. I'll figure out a way off this island on my own.
- Return to Clario
- Oderisi's fate is clear. It's not the news Governor Clario was hoping for, I imagine. The sooner I deliver the news to him at his estate in Port Maje, the sooner he can fulfill his end of the bargain.
- Return to the beach
- Governor Clario has arranged for a team of workers to haul my ship back out to sea. Once I'm ready to leave the island, I should meet his people out at the beach by The Defiant.
- I know where Eothas is headed next, but I haven't had much luck finding a way off this island.
- I decided to kill Governor Clario after all. I'll figure out a way off this island on my own.
- Seek help in town
- I know what Eothas is looking for, now, but I'll still need a ship to reach him. The roads leading out of this digsite must lead somewhere- perhaps I'll find someone willing to fix my ship.
- The ship isn't as pretty as it used to be, but it's seaworthy. I'm free to sail the Deadfire, and resume my pursuit of Eothas.