Symbols of Death
Symbols of Death is a Quest in Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire.
- Speak with Captain Furrante in Dunnage.
- Travel to the Sacred Stair district in Neketaka.
- Find the resting place of Yseyr the Berathian.
- Locate the tomb of Yseyr.
- Return to Captain Furrante.
- Captain Furrante can be found at Balefire Beacon of Dunnage. He asks you to help him deal with a supernature phenomena, a ghost ship.
- He wants you to find any useful information about the ghost ship, sail to Neketaka, visit the tomb under Temple of Berath at Sacred Stair district. (You need to get the Eel's Coil to open the tomb from Kasu, the Berath priest. See Eulogy for the Dead )
- One of the text can be found in a room at the northeast of the Hanging Sepulchers. Another is in the forgotten Moslem.
- Once you find the 2 pieces of the text, read it to learn the names of the two skeleton guarding Yseyr's chamber. Interact with the skeletons to open the gate.
- Speak with Yseyr then return to Captain Furrante, he will give you the next quest A Shrewd Proposition. Unless you set the slaves at Crookspur island free during Of Like Minds (part of the vailian trading company's questline). In which case you will receive a letter from Furrante when leaving dunnage asking you to return and speak with the leaders of the príncipi starting Honor Among Thieves.