The Archmage's Vault
The Archmage's Vault is a Quest in Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire.
- Find a way inside Arkemyr's manor.
- Locate Arkemyr's vault.
- Unlock Arkemyr's vault.
- Retrieve the tablet from the vault.
- Return the artifact to Tumara or Netehe.
- At the doorstep of Arkemyr's manor, you find two women arguing. They both want an ancient tablet in Arkemyr's vault.
- If you want the tablet, you need to find a way in. Either Netehe and Tumara have some ideas. They can be found at Serpent's Crown and Brass Citadel during daytime.
- Someone named Ifren may know how to get inside the vault, he's been turned into a fortune telling machine at the Dark Cupboard.
- Tumara can be found at the gate of Imperial Command, she will tell you Arkemyr's apprentice Fassina has the key of Arkmyr's manor.
- Either enter Arkmyr's Manor through Luminous Bathhouse, or get the key from Fassina. (If you helped her get the glove in quest Velvet Glove, Brass Fist.) Or you can just unlock the front door of the manor (require 10 mechanics skill)
Tip: there's tons traps and locks in Arkmyrs Manor. So bring a character with high mechanics skill is a must. Also, Arkmyr's Manor is guarded by Ironclad constructs and steel constructs, you will need some high penetration weapons.
To unlock the vault in Arkmyr's manor you need two things, the combanition and a special gem. The combanition can be found on a note in Arkmyr's study, the gem is on a imp on the second level.
Unlock the vault, there's tons of loots inside, along with traps, and locks.