|Location||Temple of Toamowhai|
The Crucible is a Quest in Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire.
Before the Faces of the Hunt deign to talk to the Watcher, the Watcher must prove themselves worthy of talking to. To achieve this, they need to retrieve at least one relic from the Isle of Kazuwari, so that they may trigger the next challenge.
- Talk to Engari, and learn how Pool of Memories works.
- You need to collect correct artifacts for each of the faces and effectively aligns you with one of them.
- After you finished The Rite of Passage, Speak with Engari near the Pool of Memories and he'll tell you where to find three artifacts, each of which will appease a different Face.
- Once you have the three artifacts, return to the Pool of Memories and offer each of them to it, unlocking three trials each.
- The Seeking Face's Hunt for the Adra Pearl: Old City (Neketaka), center of the map, on a statue
- The Seeking Face's Hunt for the Haemneg's Handmaiden: Treasure Trove (Dunnage / Radiant Court), top floor, corner
- The Seeking Face's Hunt for the Fortuneteller's Ear: The Dark Cupboard (Neketaka), first floor, on puppet in corner
- The Surviving Face's Hunt for the Matron's Skull: The Hanging Sepulchers (Neketaka / Sacred Stair), north end
- The Surviving Face's Hunt for the Uncut Gem: Poko Kohara Ruins, next to Oasis tree (southeast section)
- The Surviving Face's Hunt for the Finger of the Exiled Queen: Oathbinder's Sanctum, fourth floor, Court Room statue
- The Slaying Face's Hunt for the Luckless Coin: The Kraken's Eye (Port Maje), first floor, speak to Caedric
- The Slaying Face's Hunt for the Hunter's Head: Motare o Kozi, next to frog statue
- The Slaying Face's Hunt for the Titan's Heart: Fleet Master's Office (Neketaka / Brass Citadel), in chest near entrance
- Earn enough favor from one of the faces by completing its trials.