The Drunk Sailor
|Location||Port Maje Jail|
Recruit Crew member
The Drunk Sailor is a Task of Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire. Rum-Dumb Riggere wants the watcher to free him from his cell in the Port Maje jail.
- Pay his fine to Savia (400 cp)
- Complete Restoring Order quest, convince Savia to lower the fine down to 300 cp and pay it
- Pickpocket keys from Savia and open the lock
- Use lockpicks and decent Mechanics skill to open the lock (Lock Difficulty: 3)
- Buy or steal some explosives from Norgund at the Kraken's Eye to break the jail stonework
- Kill Savia
After successfully freeing him, Rum-Dumb Riggere becomes a member of your crew.
- The Drunk Sailor
- Rum-Dumb Riggere, a sailor imprisoned in Port Maje's jail, has offered to join my ship's crew if I free him.
- (Alternate) I broke Rum-Dumb Riggere out of jail. He wants to meet me outside.
- (Alternate) I killed Savia and broke Rum-Dumb Riggere out of jail. He's offered to join my crew in exchange for helping him escape the island and any blame for the constable's death.
- Free Rum-Dumb Riggere
- Riggere said that Commander Savia will free him if his fine is paid. Unfortunately, he's racked up a fine of 400 pires.
- Riggere said that Savia carries the jail cell key on her person.
- It might be possible to destroy the stonework around the outside of jail window to free Riggere. It'll be noisy, but effective.
- Norgund, a merchant on the upper floor of The Kraken's Eye in Port Maje, trades in the kind of items I might need to break Riggere out of his cell.
- I killed Savia. Taking the jail cell key from her body and freeing Riggere should be my next step.
- I acquired the jail cell key from Savia.
- Meet up with Rum-Dumb Riggere
- Now that he's free, Rum-Dumb Riggere wants to meet me by the market in Port Maje.
- I paid Rum-Dumb Riggere's fine and gave him his freedom.
- I broke Rum-Dumb Riggere out of jail.
- I used an explosive to destroy the bars on Riggere's jail cell window. He made his escape in the resulting chaos.
- I killed Savia and broke Rum-Dumb Rigger out of jail.
- It's better to pickpocket Savia at night when she's sitting on her bench and drinking
- Explosives should be put in a special place on the wall from the outside
- Ruining jail stonework is counted as an irresponsible act, so Aloth and Xoti will greatly disapprove this