The Final Voyage is a Quest in Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire. A peculiar captain by the name of Lofell claims to have come across a dire threat far to the south-east of Neketaka. A threat that stole away the crew of his ship, the Antelope.
- Find the ship graveyard.
- Search for remnants of the Antelope.
- Free the captives.
- Speak to Captain Teryc Lofell, he is standing on the bridge to Kahanga Palace. (Note: Starting A Paradise of the Mind before starting this quest will cause it to be unobtainable)
- Sail to the Splintered Reef. (on the southeast corner of Deafire, so our Locations)
- The survivors of Antelope is in the The Pickled Eel, you need to break the spell on the island first to save them. (quest A Paradise of the Mind)
- If you didnt complete the quest A Paradise of the Mind, you can simply kill Zulka and her crew (along with the rest of the inn's inhabitants, who are commanded to attack as soon as you're spotted by Zulka).
- Talk to the two captives in the back room. You can examine the iron collar on them using Arcana 15 to determine that the collars possess a similar incantation to the marks on the foreheads of the undead. Doing this, or talking to Copperhead in the boatshed allows you to tell them what is going on. The female captives mentions that they were sailing under Lofell and his ship, the Antelope. After being attacked by The Floating Hangman, they were taken captive by the crew of undead and were brought back to the reef.
- Tell them to flee (either through the hole in the ship, or through the front door if it's been cleared.)
- Return to Captain Teryc Lofell.
- The Final Voyage
- A peculiar captain by the name of Lofell claims to have come across a dire threat far to the south-east of Neketaka. A threat that stole away the crew of his ship, the Antelope.
- Find the ship graveyard
- Lofell spoke of an island surrounded by shipwrecks, the apparent source of whatever it was that attacked his ship and stole away his crew. He seemed to think it would be a threat to any captains in the region, and a lethal challenge to the inexperienced.
- Search for remnants of the Antelope
- I have found the island Lofell described - a hundred ships must have wrecked upon this reef. Perhaps there will be some sign here of Lofell's ship, or his crew... or else the creatures that attacked them.
- Free the captives
- I have found Lofell's crew - or what remains of it, for there are only two survivors. They are tied up within a blood-strewn tavern. Without my help, they'll wind up in a gul's stomach.
- I have attacked the survivors of the Antelope's crew.
- I managed to clear a path for the two remaining members of Lofell's crew. They promised to sing my praises to the Príncipi of Fort Deadlight, for whatever that's worth.
- By the time I returned to the tavern, there was no sign of the captives. Judging by the round bellies on some of the guls in there, I was too late.
- Lofell didn't survive our encounter, but his story did - I have found the island he spoke of. Perhaps there was some truth in it after all.