The Huaro is an encounter in Pillars of Eternity 2.
Choice & Outcomes
- You sail past the reef when one of your sailors draws your attention to a stranded ship. It has the flag of Ondra's Giftbearers, but there is no confidence if it's not a trap. You can use a spyglass to watch closer, shoot at the ship with your cannons, ask your teammates' opinions or sail on a skiff to search through the ship.
- If you choose to sail on a skiff, you will need to climb a hull (4 Athletics check).
- You find several crates of supplies on the ship. You can return to your ship or search for evidence of smugglers (Perception or 7 Streetwise check).
- If you succeed on your search for smugglers' traces, you find some money and a Laughing Imp Cameo.
Notes & Tips
- Location: On the course from Port Maje to Neketaka (27º2' S, 42º24' E)
- Recommended Level: ??