The Hunter Hunted
|Quest Type||DLC Main Quest|
The Hunter Hunted is a Quest of the DLC, Seeker, Slayer, Survivor in Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire. Returning from the Beyond after fixing Kazuwari's problems, and decide how to deal with porokoa's soul energy.
- Investigate the arena.
- Confront the porokoa.
- Return from the beyond, Galawain will appear and take you on in combat (regardless of what you say).
- The Porokoa (encountered first on the way to the island) is immune to Intellect and Resolve Afflictions so don't waste them on it.
- Depends on where you used the Tooth of Toamahwai during The Champion of the Hunt you will get different endings. If you used the tooth, you will get the bad ending and won't be able to send the beast's soul to the Wheel. If you didn't, you will learn Berath's Gift (+4 Accuracy against Spirits for the Watcher).
- The Hunter Hunted
- After I returned from the Beyond, a violent tremor shook the Crucible. It must have been caused by something big.
- Investigate the arena
- I found the Crucible in a state of panic. Something has happened in the arena. Considering the unusual happens daily here, it might be worth a look.
- Confront the porokoa
- Galawain's massive porokoa has invaded the arena to wrest back control of the island. One way or another, this rampage has to end.
- I bested the beast and protected the Crucible from Galawain's destructive rampage.
- I convinced Galawain to leave Kazuwari in peace.
Tips & Tricks