- Access the body of Wael
- Enter Wael's body
- Flush out Wael's bile.
- Descend into the Heart of Mystery.
- Face the Oracle of Wael
- In order to enter Wael's body, you need to use the key you get at The Assembly of Echoes to interact with the machine in the middle of The Scriptorium. You also need to sacrifice the memory to use this machine to reveal the stairs to lower level.
Go to Archives Subbasement, place the History of Eora Tomes as listed below to open the door to Alchemical Chamber:
- The gods lost them, but we will find them again: The History of Eora Vol XI
- They think their difference is a blessing when it is but a brand: The History of Eora Vol XIV
- Death comes for all in time: The History of Eora Vol XIII
- In their fear, they will give her power and ask for safety. But she will only give them orders: The History of Eora Vol XV
Defeat the enemies in Alchemical Chamber, you can find Fungal Growth Concerns and Antiseptic Creams on a table. Add them to the reservoir nearby to clog the ducts.
At Celestial Remnant, you can get a Fragment of Starmetal when interacting with the minerals. (you can try to commune with the spirits or sacrifice your pet)
At the Observation Center, after you defeated the enemies there, destroy the two Polyps to neutralized the giant eyeball.
When you explore the Memory Siphon, be careful don't step on runes otherwise you may be killed by hazards.
Steal the Alchemical Charge on a table in Excavation Site. (or take it by force) Then use it to blow the last bile conduit.
Descend to The Heart of Mystery, make sure your team is buffed, and have enough potions/scrolls. The Oracle is weak to all afflictions except those of the mind, but it can summon minions. Put them down first, then focus fire on the Oracle, it will fall quickly.
After you defeat the oracle, you will meet Wael and decide what to do with its body. (if you have the skull of Concelhant, you can give the body to him)
- If you kill the Oracle or give back the artifacts to it, you can get a Ring of Clenched Muscle.
- Return to Tayn and Llengrath to complete the quest.
- The Inner Mysteries
- Fyonlecg, a powerful wizard, has descended into the titanic living body of the deity Wael. If I'm to prevent Maura's murderer from bending the entity to his will, I will have to locate him before he can do further harm.
- Enter Wael's body
- My offering has earned me entrance into the body of Wael. I can now pursue Fyonlecg.
- Flush out Wael's bile
- Fyonlecg descended further into the body through a canal that has since been filled with acidic bile. If I'm to find him, I must first clear the way. Perhaps I can disrupt the flow of bile into the channel.
- I found a large - and very resilient - conduit pumping bile into the central channel. Perhaps I can find a way to destroy it.
- I've acquired an alchemical charge used for demolishing the volcanic stone of the Black Isles. Certainly it will suffice to destroy the bile conduit.
- I destroyed the conduit in the southern bowels through the cunning use of bombs.
- A large eye directs the flow of acidic bile in a chamber in the western bowels. I must find some way to disrupt its efforts.
- I neutralized the giant eyeball.
- The body pumps bile from a reservoir in a chamber to the east. There's nothing to be done about the reservoir itself - but perhaps I can find a way to alter the bile.
- I've acquired a bottle of antiseptic salve. If I combine it with something else, it might effectively disrupt a body's natural processes.
- One of the caretakers' notes mentioned that combining antiseptic salve with a fungal ingredient can result in a potent clotting agent.
- I possess both the antiseptic salve and the fungal ingredient. If I add them to the reservoir in the eastern chamber, they should clog the ducts.
- I clotted the bile in the eastern reservoir.
- TEMP There are explosives set up around the membrane, but they lack a detonator. It must be elsewhere.
- Descend into the Heart of Mystery
- I've cleared the canal into the depths of its dangerous bile. I can now follow Fyonlecg into the Heart of Mystery.
- Offer the correct memory to the Scriptorium's Trephine
- To access the body of Wael, I must submit the memory I found in the Collections to the Trephine in the Scriptorium.
- Face the Oracle of Wael
- Fyonlecg wrested control from the Oracle of Wael, somehow transferring his own soul into the eye-covered monstrosity. Now I must survive his onslaught - the battle to determine the fate of Wael's body.
- I destroyed the Oracle of Wael and, in doing so, killed the god's titanic body.
- I spared the Oracle of Wael. The god's titanic body should slip back into slumber and remain undisturbed.
- I convinced Wael to use his titanic body to aid me in my hunt for Eothas.
- I killed the Oracle of Wael and surrendered the god's material body to the spores of the Archives.
- I spared the Oracle of Wael and surrendered the god's massive body to the archmage Concelhaut.