The Rite of Passage
|Location||Pool of Memories|
The Rite of Passage is a Quest in Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire.
- Speak with Humaire
- Agree to undergo the Rite of Passage
- Begin the first challenge by communing with the pool of memories
- Trial of the Naga
- Memories of a Mad Man
- The Bloodletting
- The first trial you need to fight Tyrant of Decay. Clear the summoned elements as soon as possible then focus on the Tyrant it self. Afterward, return to Humaire to get more trials.
- After complete the Trial of the Naga (you can send a rogue to sneak behind enemies and take out the totems first), return to Pool of Memories. Cut yourself with Bloodied Ceremonial Obsidian Knife and place it in the offering to unlock the next trial. (if you wear Unstable Coil, you can progress quest Unstable Coil)
- Defeat Maerwald the Mad and Pipiltin in the next 2 trials, then decide how to deal with the soul energy. (return will give your main character +2 Accuracy against beasts, or you can strengthen Muatu summon, or get Culmination Stone for weapon enchantment.)