The Surviving Face
|Location||The Rite of Passage|
The Surviving Face is a Quest in Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire.
- After you complete The Rite of Passage, speak to Engari near the Pool of Memories and he'll tell you where to find three artifacts, each of which will appease a different Face.
- Explore Tiebe o Waiapu for an artifact of the survivor.
- The Surviving Face's Hunt for the Matron's Skull: The Hanging Sepulchers (Neketaka / Sacred Stair), north end
- The Surviving Face's Hunt for the Uncut Gem: Poko Kohara Ruins, next to Oasis tree (southeast section)
- The Surviving Face's Hunt for the Finger of the Exiled Queen: Oathbinder's Sanctum, fourth floor, Court Room statue