Tip of the Spear
|Quest Type||Side Quest|
|Region||Deadfire - Northwest|
|Reward/s||2,430 Total EXP
Cruel Cargo (Failed)
Kahua Hozi (from Ruāsare)
Fruitful Alliance (Bad outcome)
Tip of the Spear is a Quest in Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire. The aggressive Wahaki tribe has been making business difficult for Master Kua of Crookspur Island. Kua asks the Watcher to assassinate the Wahaki leaders on Ori o Koīki.
- Kill the Wahaki's tribal leaders.
- Return to Master Kua.
- Note this quest is automatically failed if you free the slaves in the quest: A Shrewd Proposition.
- Sail to Ori o Koīki, use the phrases given by Queen Onekaza to let the guards allowing you to enter. (Over crumbling mountains, across blighted seas.)
- Kill the Wahaki's tribal leaders. (note this quest is mutually exclusive with Fruitful Alliance)
- Instead of fighting your way in, you could kill the Wahaki leaders with a stealth approach. To do so, you need to gain the trust of the tribe first by becoming friendly, then enter the tribe. Plant a cinder bomb or grenade in a brazier, temper the construct, and planting an infested koiki fruit. (you have to wait until night for the poisonous fruit thing to work)
- Report to Master Kua.
- Tip of the Spear
- The aggressive Wahaki tribe has been making business difficult for Master Kua of Crookspur Island. Kua asked me to assassinate the Wahaki leaders on Ori o Koīki.
- (Alternate Description) Director Castol wishes to earn the allegiance of Master Kua, the authority on Crookspur Island. He asked that I check in with Kua and help sort out his problems with a local tribe.
- Kill the Wahaki's tribal leaders
- Kua wants the Wahaki tribe's chieftain, mystic, and spellcaster at Ori o Koīki killed.
- Ruāsare, the ranga, is dead.
- Burapo, the mystic, is dead.
- Tangara, the spellcaster, is dead.
- Master Kua suggested that I infiltrate the Wahaki tribe under the guise of friendship and find ways to quietly eliminate the Wahaki leaders.
- Tangara was killed by a Rusted Construct.
- Tangara, the Wahaki spellcaster, is struggling to restore his rusted construct to a functioning order.
- Burapo died when his brazier exploded.
- The Wahaki mystic, Burapo, makes burnt offerings to the gods. I may be able to use that to my advantage.
- The deaths of Tangara and Burapo are likely to have aroused Ruasare's suspicions. It might be wise to avoid her.
- Ruāsare's mate, Apāro, indicated that the chieftain is extremely fond of eating koīki.
- The blighted koīki I discovered in the jungle is infested with the larvae of the wood-strangler wasp and is not safe to eat.
- Ruāsare, the ranga, is dead after consuming blighted koīki.
- Return to Master Kua
- Now that I've dealt with the Wahaki leaders, Master Kua at Crookspur Island would be pleased to hear that the tribe is no longer a problem.
- You killed someone critical to this quest.
- I freed the slaves being held on the island.
- I freed the slaves being held on the island. They joined forces with Captain Aeldys' agent at Crookspur.
- I helped the slavers of Crookspur by crippling the troublesome Wahaki tribe.
- I helped the slavers and convinced them to support Director Castol and the VTC.
- I helped the slavers and convinced them to aid me in my quest to breach Ondra's Mortar.
- Releasing the slaves of Crookspur has turned the slavers against you.
Tips & Tricks