Transmuter is a Subclass in Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire. Subclasses are a specialization of a main Class, and can be mixed for Multiclassing. The name of the resulting mix will be the same as it would have been for the primary class, regardless of the subclass you have taken.
"Transmuters excel at all magic that alters the wizard or their enemies, but are unable to cast Enchantment or Evocation spells."
Transmuter Subclass Information
- +2 Power Level with Transmutation Spells.
- Gain "Form of the Fearsome Brute" spell: Transforms the wizard into an Ogre. While in this form, spells are disabled, but physical attributes are increased.
- Lose access to spells from Enchanting and Evocation schools
- +10% Recovery Time for Wizard Spells not of the Transmutation School.
Transmuter Tips & Notes
- See Builds for ideas on how to create strong characters
- Transmuters can Paralyze targets, which increase they likelihood the target will take Crit Damage by 50%, which helps with group DPS.
- Transmutation spells have lengthy Cast Times, that can benefit from Dexterity.
Ancient ♦ Animist ♦ Arcane Archer ♦ Ascendant ♦ Assassin ♦ Beckoner ♦ Beguiler ♦ Bellower ♦ Berath ♦ Berserker ♦ Black Jacket ♦ Bleak Walkers ♦ Blood Mage ♦ Conjurer ♦ Corpse-Eater ♦ Darcozzi Paladini ♦ Debonaire ♦ Devoted ♦ Enchanter ♦ Eothas ♦ Evoker ♦ Forbidden Fist ♦ Fury ♦ Fury Shaper ♦ Ghost Heart ♦ Goldpact Knights ♦ Harvester of Gaun ♦ Helwalker ♦ Illusionist ♦ Kind Wayfarers ♦ Lifegiver ♦ Mage Slayer ♦ Magran ♦ Nalpazca ♦ Psion ♦ Rymrgand ♦ Sharpshooter ♦ Shattered Pillar ♦ Shifter ♦ Skaen ♦ Skald ♦ Soul Blade ♦ Stalker ♦ Stormspeaker ♦ Streetfighter ♦ Tactician ♦ The Shieldbearers of St. Elcga ♦ The Steel Garrote ♦ Trickster ♦ Troubadour ♦ Unbroken ♦ Wael ♦ Watershaper ♦ Wild Mind ♦ Woedica