+2% Burn Damage per Wound, +1 Intellect per Wound
The monk dedicates all their presence of mind to the spiritual world, granting a bonus to Intellect for each Wound the monk has.
(Turning Wheel) - The monk is able to channel their pain into pure energy adding a proportional fire bonus to Melee Damage.
Turning Wheel is an active Monk Ability in Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire. Abilities are usually class-specific, and players may opt to make a Multiclass character in order to pick from a mixture of two different ability trees. However, rarely some Abilities can be found in 2 or more Classes.
Turning Wheel Information
- Power Level 6 Monk Ability
- Keywords: None
- Upgrades from: Duality of Mortal Presence - Mind
- Mortification Cost: Modal
Turning Wheel Tips & Notes
- This is an upgrades only to the mind mode of Duality of Mortal Presence.
- In the turn-based mode, this ability is a free action.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
This skill works with ranged weapons. Also may work with some spells.