Unbroken is a Subclass in Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire. Subclasses are a specialization of a main Class, and can be mixed for Multiclassing. The name of the resulting mix will be the same as it would have been for the primary class, regardless of the subclass you have taken.
"Unbroken fighters are glaciers of the battlefield: slow-moving, almost indestructible, and dangerous to circumvent. Often underestimated for their lack of mobility, the Unbroken have laid low countless foolhardy opponents on the battlefield. Unbroken academies tend to be somber, serious places, most common in similarly somber, serious nations such as Aedyr and Readceras."
Unbroken Subclass Information
- +1 Engagement. Increased Penetration on Disengagement Attacks (+10).
- Gains "Shield Mastery" providing bonus Armor Rating while wearing a shield (+1).
Unbroken Tips & Notes
- See Builds for ideas on how to create strong characters
- Unbroken excel at tanking and can deal incredible damage to Disengaging enemies.
- Accuracy is important to make sure Disengagement attacks connect, so be sure to not lower it too much with a Large Shield.
- Overbearing Guard not only helps with Accuracy of Disengagement attacks, but also damage, so be sure to get it.
Ancient ♦ Animist ♦ Arcane Archer ♦ Ascendant ♦ Assassin ♦ Beckoner ♦ Beguiler ♦ Bellower ♦ Berath ♦ Berserker ♦ Black Jacket ♦ Bleak Walkers ♦ Blood Mage ♦ Conjurer ♦ Corpse-Eater ♦ Darcozzi Paladini ♦ Debonaire ♦ Devoted ♦ Enchanter ♦ Eothas ♦ Evoker ♦ Forbidden Fist ♦ Fury ♦ Fury Shaper ♦ Ghost Heart ♦ Goldpact Knights ♦ Harvester of Gaun ♦ Helwalker ♦ Illusionist ♦ Kind Wayfarers ♦ Lifegiver ♦ Mage Slayer ♦ Magran ♦ Nalpazca ♦ Psion ♦ Rymrgand ♦ Sharpshooter ♦ Shattered Pillar ♦ Shifter ♦ Skaen ♦ Skald ♦ Soul Blade ♦ Stalker ♦ Stormspeaker ♦ Streetfighter ♦ Tactician ♦ The Shieldbearers of St. Elcga ♦ The Steel Garrote ♦ Transmuter ♦ Trickster ♦ Troubadour ♦ Wael ♦ Watershaper ♦ Wild Mind ♦ Woedica
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!