Allows the Monk to gain "Wounds" when receiving damage.
Wounds is a passive Monk Ability in Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire. Abilities are usually class-specific, and players may opt to make a Multiclass character in order to pick from a mixture of two different ability trees. However, rarely some Abilities can be found in 2 or more Classes.
- Power Level 0 Monk Ability
- Keywords: None
- Upgrades to: Lesser Wounds
Wounds Tips & Notes
- Monks receive one Wound every 10 damage they take. For example, if a Monk takes 17 damage in one hit it will gain 1 Wound. If it then takes 13 damage on the next hit, it will gain 2 additional Wounds.
- Monks who take the Lesser Wounds passive have this number reduced by 20% every 8 damage.
- Nalpazca Monks also gain 1 Wound every 3 seconds while under the effects of Drugs in addition to this.
- Shattered Pillar Monks need to deal 20 damage in order to gain 1 Wound, and this number is lowered by 20% to 16 if they have the Lesser Wounds passive.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!