Xoti is a Companion in Pillars of Eternity 2. Companions assist the player by joining his/her party and have their own backstories and unique characteristcs. They all have their own Classes and equipment they begin with.
- You can recruit her after observing the scene of baptism in the Children of Dawnstars camp (Port Maje). She tells you about prophetic dreams she has and her sacred mission to reap souls of dead in the name of Gaun.
- If you refuse her service, you can meet and recruit her later in Gaun's Temple in The Sacred Stair district of Neketaka.
- Has two special Subclasses: Harvester of Gaun as a Priest subclass and Sister of the Reaping Moon as a Monk subclass. If multiclassed, both subclasses are chosen.
Xoti's Character Traits
- Pro-Eothasians: supports followers of Eothas
- Lighthearted: appreciates jokes and levity in life, even in the darkest of circumstances.
- Impassioned: is a passionate person and responds well to people with similarly strong emotions.
- Wordly: appreciates a cosmopolitan lifestyle and outlook on life.
- Antireligious: believes the gods and religions serve a useful purpose for mortals and dislikes irreverence or insults directed at them.
- Irresponsibility: finds it distasteful when others do not take their duties seriously or attempt to evade their rightful responsibilities.
- Skulduggery: takes a dim view of people who employ underhanded and deceptive tactics to get their way.
Tips and Notes
- Xoti can be a Priest, a Monk, or a Contemplative
- Xoti's starting equipment: a hood, Vestments of Gaun, Xoti's Sickle, Xoti's Lantern, a crossbow, antidote, Potion of Spirit Shield, and some Potions of Minor Healing