Cast Time: 0.7 sec
Let out a frightfull yell, causing enemies in the area of effect to be Shaken
(Barbaric Roar) - Enemies in a line are now affected and the force can knock foes down
Barbaric Roar is an active Barbarian Ability in Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire. Abilities are usually class-specific, and players may opt to make a Multiclass character in order to pick from a mixture of two different ability trees. However, rarely some Abilities can be found in 2 or more Classes.
Barbaric Roar Information
- Power Level 4 Barbarian Ability
- Keywords: None
- Related Abilities : Carnage
- Upgrades from Barbaric Yell
- Upgrades to: Driving Roar
- Rage Cost: 1
Barbaric Roar Tips & Notes
- In the turn-based mode, this ability now lasts 3 rounds.
- In the turn-based mode, this ability has the Initiative of 4.