Broken Spear Pass is an encounter in Pillars of Eternity 2.
Broken Spear Pass
Choice & Outcomes
- You see some skeletons in the sand. With at least 12 Perception, you notice that the sand is strangely lively here. You can search the skeletons, use a ranged weapon to test the sand mound's reaction, or leave the area.
- If you touch a skeleton, a sand blight will appear just in front of you and the combat starts. Some sand blights and desert wurms will surround you.
- If you use a ranged weapon to test, you'll start a combat with the same enemies, but in a better position.
Notes & Tips
- One of the nearby corpses contains Healing Hands gloves.
- Location: Uncharted Island, on the road from Cavern of Xaur Tuk-Tuk to Ruined Tower
- Recommended Level: 5