Call of Rymrgand
Keywords: Condemnation, Frost
The priest calls upon Rymrgand, creating an opening to the White Void. The area pulses periodically, drawing in all nearby while dealing Freeze Damage and lowering the duration of all beneficial effects.
Call of Rymrgand is an active Priest Ability in Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire. Abilities are usually class-specific, and players may opt to make a Multiclass character in order to pick from a mixture of two different ability trees. However, rarely some Abilities can be found in 2 or more Classes.
Call of Rymrgand Information
- Power Level 9 Priest Ability
- Keywords: Condemnation, Frost
Call of Rymrgand Tips & Notes
- Automatically learned and is available only to Rymrgand Priest Subclass (i.e. only to Vatnir).
- In the turn-based mode, this ability now lasts 2 rounds.
- In the turn-based mode, this ability has the Initiative of 2.