|Location||The Dark Cupboard|
Ifren is an NPC in Pillars of Eternity 2.
- Ifren is a fortune telling machine
- If you insult him after he tells you about the break-in, he'll throw coins at you, and you'll receive an injury (Concussion). You'll be unable to interact with Ifren after this.
- Can tell your fortune for 1:
- "I see a fork in the road. There's a statue of a... human. Someone in robes. Take the left fork. If you go right, it could get ugly. Don't ask me why."
- "I see a... house. Four walls, a ceiling, a floor. All wood. If you sleep there four nights straight, your one true love will pass by in the street. Be quick before the bard in red steals her away."
- "I see... an island. Its shores are pitted, wreathed in fire, but you are bound to go there. Someone awaits you. A man, I think. An old friend."
- "I see a woman with... black hair. No, red hair. Very dark red. Or maybe it really is black. She'll want you to recover her... wedding ring. When she pays you, be careful - there's a scorpion hidden in her coin purse. I know not why."
- "I see a... bucket. No, a ship! You're going to embark on a journey very soon... or have you already? If you encounter a man in... a hat, you must be careful not to speak to him. The consequences are too dire."
Notes & Tips
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!