Cast Time: Instant
The fighter trains in the ability to adopt specialized fighting stances. Each stance excels at handling a different aspect of combat. Defender Stance is apt for holding fast against groups of enemies, Cleaving Stance is effective when attacking several enemies at once, while Warrior Stance is best for standing toe-to-toe against a single enemy.
Fighter Stances is a group of modal Fighter Abilities in Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire. Abilities are usually class-specific, and players may opt to make a Multiclass character in order to pick from a mixture of two different ability trees. However, rarely some Abilities can be found in 2 or more Classes.
Fighter Stances Information
- Power Level 2 Fighter Ability
- Keywords: None
- Upgrades to: Guardian Stance, Mob Stance, Conquerer Stance
- Discipline Cost: Modal
This ability makes available three fighting stances to switch between. You can switch between them in combat with a slight cooldown. Each of them provides following bonuses:
- Defender Stance (upgraded to Guardian Stance): +3 enemies Engaged, -5% Damage taken per Engaged Target
- Cleaving Stance (upgraded to Mob Stance): -5% Recovery Time per threatened Target
- Warrior Stance (upgraded to Conquerer Stance): +5 Accuracy when Health is above 50%, +5 Deflection when Health is below 50%
Fighter Stances Tips & Notes