Cast Time: Instant
Fighter Stances is a group of modal Fighter Abilities in Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire. Abilities are usually class-specific, and players may opt to make a Multiclass character in order to pick from a mixture of two different ability trees. However, rarely some Abilities can be found in 2 or more Classes.
Fighter Stances Information
- Power Level 2 Fighter Ability
- Keywords: None
- Upgrades to: Guardian Stance, Mob Stance, Conquerer Stance
- Discipline Cost: Modal
This ability makes available three fighting stances to switch between. You can switch between them in combat with a slight cooldown. Each of them provides following bonuses:
- Defender Stance (upgraded to Guardian Stance): +3 enemies Engaged, -5% Damage taken per Engaged Target
- Cleaving Stance (upgraded to Mob Stance): -5% Recovery Time per threatened Target
- Warrior Stance (upgraded to Conquerer Stance): +5 Accuracy when Health is above 50%, +5 Deflection when Health is below 50%
Fighter Stances Tips & Notes
- In the turn-based mode, this ability is a Free Action.