Incarnate (depends on deity)
-5 All Power Levels for 35.0 sec
Expend a substantial amount of energy to summon an ephemeral avatar of your deity.
Incarnate is an active Priest Ability in Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire. Abilities are usually class-specific, and players may opt to make a Multiclass character in order to pick from a mixture of two different ability trees. However, rarely some Abilities can be found in 2 or more Classes.
- Power Level 9 Priest Ability
- Keywords: depends on deity. Berath: Punishment, Eothas: Restoration, Magran: Cleansing, Skaen: Condemnation, Wael: Inspiration. Priests of Woedica have no access to this type of spell.
Incarnate Tips & Notes
- Summons an uncontrollable ally. The summons apperance and abilities depend on your deity.
- Replaces other summons the priest may have.
- In the turn-based mode, this ability now lasts 5 rounds.
- In the turn-based mode, this ability has the Initiative of 2.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Would be cool having pictures of the incarnates :p