The Prisoners Turned on Their Captors
Keywords: Non-Offensive Invocation
Strong for 15.0 sec, Immune to Dexterity afflictions for 10.0 sec
Removes Dexterity Affliction effects for allies in the area of effect.
(The Prisoners Turned on Their Captors) Characters that have Dexterity Effects cleared now gain the Strong Inspiration
The Prisoners Turned on Their Captors is an active Chanter Ability in Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire. Abilities are usually class-specific, and players may opt to make a Multiclass character in order to pick from a mixture of two different ability trees. However, rarely some Abilities can be found in 2 or more Classes.
The Prisoners Turned on Their Captors Information
- Power Level 4 Chanter Ability
- Keywords: Non-Offensive Invocation
- Upgrades from: Shatter Their Shackles, Cast off Their Chains
- Phrases Cost: 3
The Prisoners Turned on Their Captors Tips & Notes
- In the turn-based mode, strong for 2 rounds, immune to dexterity affection for 1 round.
- In the turn-based mode, this ability has the Initiative of 3.