Hand of Weal and Woe
Keywords: Restoration, Punishment, Fire
18-35 Burn | Accuracy vs. Reflex
Target + Beam:
+25 Health Restored per 1.0 sec
The priest calls forth a beam of light that heals allies and burns enemies caught in the ray.
Hand of Weal and Woe is an active Priest Ability in Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire. Abilities are usually class-specific, and players may opt to make a Multiclass character in order to pick from a mixture of two different ability trees. However, rarely some Abilities can be found in 2 or more Classes.
Hand of Weal and Woe Information
- Power Level 8 Priest Ability
- Keywords: Restoration, Punishment, Fire
Hand of Weal and Woe Tips & Notes
- Woedica Priest Subclass learns this ability for free at Power Level 8.
- In the turn-based mode, this ability now lasts 1 round.
- In the turn-based mode, this ability has the Initiative of 4.5
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!