Weather the Storm
+5 Burn Armor Rating, +5 Corrode Armor Rating, +5 Freeze Armor Rating, +5 Shock Armor Rating for 30.0 sec
The druid casts a powerful aegis against the forces of nature over their allies, granting Armor Rating against Burn, Corrode, Freeze and Shock damage
Weather the Storm is an active Druid Ability in Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire. Abilities are usually class-specific, and players may opt to make a Multiclass character in order to pick from a mixture of two different ability trees. However, rarely some Abilities can be found in 2 or more Classes.
Weather the Storm Information
- Power Level 7 Druid Ability
- Keywords: Elements, Storm
- Nature Cost: ?
Weather the Storm Tips & Notes
- Automatically learned by Stormspeaker Chanter Subclass as Non-Offensive Invocation.
- In the turn-based mode, this ability now lasts 5 rounds.
- In the turn-based mode, this ability has the Initiative of 4.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!