Keywords: Transmutation, Fire
AoE when damaged:
4 Burn Damage over 6.0 sec | Accuracy vs. Fortitude
Causes enemy wounds in the area of effect to ignite, inflicting additional Burn damage over time each time they receive damage.
Combusting Wounds is an active Wizard Ability in Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire. Abilities are usually class-specific, and players may opt to make a Multiclass character in order to pick from a mixture of two different ability trees. However, rarely some Abilities can be found in 2 or more Classes.
Combusting Wounds Information
- Power Level 2 Wizard Ability
- Keywords: Transmutation, Fire
- Arcane Cost:
Combusting Wounds Tips & Notes
- Unavailable for Enchanter Wizard Subclass
- In the turn-based mode, this ability now lasts 1 round.
- In the turn-based mode, this ability has the Initiative of 4.