Keywords: Frost, Transmutation
6-10 Freeze, Blinded for 15.0 sec | Accuracy vs. Fortitude per 3.0 sec
Calls a blindingly white icy fog into existence, inflicting Blindness and Freeze damage over time to any in the area of effect.
Chill Fog is an active Wizard Ability in Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire. Abilities are usually class-specific, and players may opt to make a Multiclass character in order to pick from a mixture of two different ability trees. However, rarely some Abilities can be found in 2 or more Classes.
Chill Fog Information
- Power Level 1 Wizard Ability
- Keywords: Frost, Transmutation
- Arcane Cost:
Chill Fog Tips & Notes
- Unavailable to Enchanter Wizard Subclass
- Automatically learned by Watershaper Druid Subclass (i.e. by Tekehu) at Power Level 3.
- In the turn-based mode, this ability now lasts 2 rounds.
- In the turn-based mode, this ability has the Initiative of 4.5
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!